Saturday, July 30, 2011

La Vie en Rose.

To walk the streets of Paris...  Those peculiar cobblestones, the pale architecture.  There is nothing more magical than Paris at midnight.  Today, I had myself a Parisian day.  Went to see Midnight in Paris and later on had a lovely lunch at Madeleine's Bistro.  It's a lovely little french restaurant with the most exquisite sandwiches and pastries.  As a true coffee addict, I ordered the tallest one to refill my energy for the day.  There's just something about Édith Piaf singing La Vie en Rose and just gazing out the window watching leaves gracefully intertwine with the wind.  To watch simple beauty, it's a masterful act to reserve as a beautiful memory.  I believe in the simple joys life grants throughout the days of our lives.  I believe in La Vie en Rose!  
Myself after such a lovely day.

Stay lovely,
Francheska Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment