Sunday, May 15, 2011

Reincarnation.

I have been awoken from this rapture you have created so long ago.  It was a form of clouded judgement, been beating myself down for creating images of futures intertwined.  A bit twisted I have been, I was falling to a place where I wanted to be saved from.  I took my eyes off you and bittersweet tears ran across my face.  All this happened yesterday in the back of my car.  I gazed along the lights and drifted away with my memory to be detained.  I did not think of you no more, started to move on.  Began to be aware of myself more.  I want to express my love, I want to express all that I stand for.  Creativity rushed my skin, it boiled in the veins.  The flashes of light captured still images of what is inside.  Buried all the demons who tried to leave me without air.  I now see what I want, it is my utmost desire... undefined wonders.

Stay lovely,
Francheska Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment