Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Reflections.

I tend to drift away when speaking...
The tiniest things capture my attention ever so gently, as if they move at a beautiful speed. Time stands still while the most perfect instrumental piece would start playing with the rush of the winds. Seeing the petals floating, dancing... a lovely spectacle to be mesmerized over. Ludovico Einaudi's Nuvlole Bian starts playing with a slight crescendo after each note. It was the most perfect moment I had for myself. Where you can appreciate the imagination that escapes throughout ones body.
You know that glorious feeling when wind sweeps away the fabric from your body, forming a pleasurable wave of relief and joy. Those little forms of ecstasy life gives. The sense of feeling alive, feeling grand. Today, I enjoyed a breath of fresh air and exhaled life's worries and pains.

 Stay lovely,
Francheska Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment