Friday, February 25, 2011

Emotions.

These past few weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions.  Those emotions have led me to write out my feelings more.  I've turned into a sappy person.  My choice of music has also changed, I've been leaning toward the acoustic Cocoon type of style.  A bit more french in my life I say.  I believe if you feel something one should say it or just write it.  Anywho, I'm running away from the subject...

Yesterday I had myself a beautiful day.  I found out my favorite blogger wrote me back saying I made her day with the message I left her.  On the contrary she made my DAY by just reading the message.  That's not all, I also wrote to StyleCaster which is an online blog type of magazine.  They recently did an article introducing the 50 Most Stylish New Yorkers.  It is remarkable, not lying.  Well, the amazing people behind StyleCaster read my message and wrote back.  The best thing about this is...they are following my tumblr.  Which I say it is pretty pretty amazing and ever so lovely.

I had a good cry yesterday, finally noticed that my life is on the track I want it to be since I was seven years old.  Even though my romantic life isn't that much of a ball, the writing it has been letting me create is wonderful.  I kind of have that to be thankful for.    

Stay lovely,
Francheska Natalia

1 comment:

  1. Your words move me. Seriously,I'm going through a similar situation. As I have a lot to be thankful for even though my romantic life is not going very well. hehe I feel this post is very honest so thank you for writing it!

    ReplyDelete